The Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police’s Freedom of Information Police Network (FOIPN) presents...
2012 Fall FOIPN Seminar
Hosted by: Barrie Police Service
Who will most benefit from this seminar?
This three-day seminar is designed for Freedom of Information Co-ordinators, Analysts, Clerks and Records Management staff who work in law enforcement, as well as anyone in policing who is responsible for the release of FOI information.
Date: September 24-26, 2012
Location: Holiday Inn, 20 Fairview Road, Barrie, Ontario
Day 2/Day 3:
Privacy and Access Days will offer hands-on case studies and special guest speakers.
The registration fee of $125 per day (plus HST) includes breakfasts, lunches, and all materials.
· Register on-line at: https://www.confmanager.com/main.cfm?cid=2646&tid=32.
· Fax registrations to: 416-926-0436
· Mail registrations to: Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police, 40 College Street, Suite 605, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 2J3 (Attn: Sharon Seepersad)
Rooms are available for seminar attendees at the Holiday Inn, Barrie (705-722-0555). Please contact the Holiday Inn by Saturday, September 1, 2012 and mention “Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police” or Group Code “BPP” to receive the preferred rate of $109.99/night + HST.
· Registration is limited to 35 participants for Beginner Level Training (Day 1) and 50 participants for Day 2 and Day 3.
· Dress is ‘business casual’.
For more information, please contact Sharon Seepersad at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 416-926-0424, ext. 23.
Please find attached a registration form.